- Is there also an aluminum version of the Rage?
- Can I change my wheelbase on the Rage using a flip chip?
- Is it possible to order the Rage with 27.5″ inch wheels?
- Can I use the Rage with a single crown fork?
- On the carbon frames, what does the frame colour "Raw" mean?
- Is it possible to install a reach adjuster or angle set on my bike?
- How do I know which frame size is right for me?
- How do I find what my seat post length should be?
- Should I order now or wait for the upcoming model?
- Can PROPAIN bikes be used with bike racks and trailers?
- Why do you now have the shock in front of the seat tube?
- Are the ball bearings on my PRO10 rear triangle well protected?
- Do your bikes come fitted with any accessories?
- Do the bikes have a maximum weight limit?
- What's the maximum insertion length for the seat post?
- Where can I find operating instructions, exploded-view drawings and geometry data for all PROPAIN bikes?
- For which terrain and which area of use are the PROPAIN bikes approved?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the 27.5" and 29" and Mix wheels?