- Which PROPAIN bike model is right for me?
- How do I know which frame size is right for me?
- How do I choose the components that suit me and my riding style best?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the 27.5" and 29" and Mix wheels?
- What's the difference between air and coil shocks?
- Which spring rate is right for me?
- How do I find what my seat post length should be?
- How do I measure the step length / seat post length?
- On the aluminium frames, what does the frame colour "Raw" mean?
- On the carbon frames, what does the frame colour "Raw" mean?
- Any chance I could look at customer feedback?
- Where can I find operating instructions, exploded-view drawings and geometry data for all PROPAIN bikes?
- For which terrain and which area of use are the PROPAIN bikes approved?
- Is it possible to install a reach adjuster or angle set on my bike?
- Do your bikes come fitted with any accessories?
- Should I order now or wait for the upcoming model?